Czech Republik - Slovakia
Discover beuties of central Europe with our Czech - Slovakia tour.
One of the most spectatular city in the world. Monumental Charles Bridge, Old Town, charming Astronomical Clock in the Old Town Square and Prague castle wich is largest castle in the world.
These are only some of the attractions of this amazing city.
The historic town centre with its numerous churches, all surrounded by mediaeval city walls.
Znojmo is also the centre of a well-known wine region.
Capital town of Slovakia with winding streets, a hill-top castle next to the river Danube, and many historic churches and buildings to visit.
ROUTE PRAGUE - ZNOJMO - BRATISLAVA 6 days / 5 nights:
Day 1. - 3.
Arrival to Prague and 2 nights accommodation in luxury 4* hotel in Prague with buffet breakfast.
- Whole-day city sightseeing with a visit of The Prague Castle (no admissions incl.), Lesser Town, Charles Bridge, The Old Town and much more.
- Evening boat cruise on Vltava river, through the historical center.
- Visit of the beer brewery U Fleku (est. In 14th century), one of the oldest in world, excursion, beer tasting, dinner.
Trip to Znojmo (Aprox. 2 hour - 200 Km). Accommodation in luxury 4* hotel with buffet breakfast.
- Half day city sightseeing in historical city center.
- Local wine degustation.
Day 5. - 6.
Trip to Bartislava (Aprox. 2 hour - 200 Km). 2 nights accommodation in a luxury 4* hotel in Bratislava with buffet breakfast.
- Whole-day city sightseeing with a visit historical city center.
PRICES - GROUPS 6 TO 15 PAX:
Package price pax in DBL room: € 399,-
SGL supplement: € 249,-
PRICES - GROUPS FROM 16 PAX:
Package price pax in DBL room : € 349,-
SGL supplement: € 209,-
Transfers (coach) not included, the coach price is depending on the group size and present fuel rates.